The Bronze program is designed to provide the Ironman, 70.3 and 51.50 athletes an annual training plan and a detailed program, frequently refined. The program includes monthly reviews to adapt to progress and challenges, constantly refining and adjusting the program to the athletes circumstances, situations and learnings.
What you get:
- A one hour initial consultation. Phone, Skype, Join.me, or in person.
- A personalised annual training plan taking prior training volumes, planned races, short term and long term goals into account.
- Detailed personal training program per event broken down to sessions, session objectives, session options with training intensity and nutrition guidelines.
- Premium access to TrainingPeaks used to deliver program, record actuals.
- Minimum of a monthly review conducted via phone, Skype, join.me, preferred social media or in person if local
- Minimum of monthly updates to program to adjust for learnings, circumstances and injuries.