The Standard program is designed to provide the Ironman, 70.3 and 51.50 athletes an annual training plan and a detailed program for a specific event.
What you get:
- Completion of a profile and history questionnaire.
- An optional 30 minute initial consultation. Phone, Skype, Join.me, or in person.
- A personalised annual training plan taking prior training volumes, planned A and B races, short term and long term goals into account.
- Detailed personal training program for the event broken down to sessions, session objectives, session options with training intensity and nutrition guidelines.
- Access to TrainingPeaks used to deliver program, record actuals.